Monday, May 16, 2011

New to Trading?

New to Trading? Well well I have heard this question many many times, and the best answer for it is 'don't look far, internet is there to help you.' Four years back when I myself was a newbie, I started looking for courses online, since we did not have any centres close to where I live. I started hunting for websites which were user friendly and also gives you the hands-on practise of trading. I found quite a few good sites, but the one which stood out and the only one I stuck to was Gnutrade.com. It has a Learning Centre which is visually appealing and is easy to follow. It also negates the usual financial jargon, which totally goes over your head.

Most importantly they don't charge you for this. They also give you 10,000 worth of play money to simply practice with before even putting in your own money. They also replenish this amount if you run out of it. There are so many of my friends who still ask for play money and also trade with real money when they see that they are making profits with play money.

Since I am a senior player now and a bloody good one, I also get backed by other players, if I am making money. That is a feature I like the most, since if I win, I take a share out of the profit I made for the person who put money on me. So its a win-win situation. I hope those who read this article take some time out and go through this site and join them. Please also come back to me with your feedback on how you liked the site and how it benefitted you.

Till then HAPPY TRADING!!!!

No comments: